Vitatreal Hifuuru V7 Cream
JAN code : 4535653000443
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
- Athlete's foot drug. Athlete's foot is a skin disease caused by molds such as ringworm fungus parasitic on the stratum corneum of the skin and it is often accompanied by itching and pain. V 7 cream contains seven active ingredients. By using it once a day, it improves the unpleasant symptoms of itchiness and the pain of athlete's foot. In addition, one tube is as large as 30 g, and it can be used long for persistent athlete's foot treatment. V7 cream is recommended for painful athlete's foot.
- Athlete's foot, jock itch
- Per 100 g
- Butenafine hydrochloride 1.0 g, lidocaine 2.0 g, glycyrrhetinic acid 0.2 g, crotamiton 3.0 g, dl-camphor 1.0 g, isopropylmethylphenol 0.3 g, chlorpheniramine maleate 0.5 g
Additives : cetanol, stearyl alcohol, diethyl sebacate, medium chain fatty acid triglyceride, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, paraben, dibutylhydroxytoluene
- Additives : cetanol, stearyl alcohol, diethyl sebacate, medium chain fatty acid triglyceride, polysorbate 60, sorbitan monostearate, paraben, dibutylhydroxytoluene
- Usage and Dosage
Please apply the appropriate amount to the affected area once a day
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Please do not use if the affected area and its surroundings are dirty.
(3) Keep out of your eyes. Should you get it into your eyes, immediately wash it with water or lukewarm water, and immediately seek an ophthalmologist.
(4) Do not touch the eyes or the mucosa with the hand that used this product.
(5) Children should use it under guidance and supervision of parents.
(6) External use only.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Bankyo Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)