JAN code : 4966486500648
- Type-3 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively low. It does not interfere with everyday life, but includes components that may cause modulation and malfunction of the body.
- L-cysteine compound formulation" Vitatreal® White "is blended with L-cysteine · vitamin C, etc. Works well on spots and freckles.
=> L-cysteine and vitamin C cooperate to suppress the formation of melanin, which causes spots and freckles.
=> Vitamin C promotes lightening of black melanin.
=> Vitamin B2 and nicotinic acid amide promote metabolism of the skin, helping the function of L-cysteine and vitamin C to enhance the effect.
Relaxation of the following symptoms : spots, freckles, pigmentation due to sunburn · rash
Prevention of bleeding in the following cases : bleeding from gums, nasal bleeding
"However, if improvement is not seen even if it is used for about a month for these symptoms, consult a doctor, a pharmacist or a dentist."
Supplementation of vitamin C in the following cases : physical fatigue, pregnancy · lactation period, physical strength decrease after disease, old age
- Daily dose : (6 tablets)
- L-cysteine 160 mg, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500 mg, nicotinic acid amide 60 mg, riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12 mg
- Additives : cellulose, anhydrous silicic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, macrogol, sucrose, calcium hydrogen phosphate, talc, gum arabic, gelatin, titanium oxide and carnauba wax.
< Notes related to ingredients · quantity >
Urine may become yellow due to taking this drug. This is due to riboflavin (vitamin B2) contained in this drug, so do not worry.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount after eating.
Adults (15 years +) : 2 tablets each, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 1 tablet each, 3 times a day
Under 7 years : Do not take
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Neiyaku Kagaku Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)