Vitatreal Quick A Tablet
JAN code : 4987307000253
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
- Vitatreal ® Quick A tablet is a non-pyrine antipyretic analgesic that contains 4 components, allyl isopropyl acetyl urea and anhydrous caffeine, that enhances analgesic effect on entenzamide / acetaminophen, which shows excellent effect on pain and fever.
=> Headache · menstrual pain (menstrual cramps) · toothache · stiff neck · back pain · joint pain · neuralgia · muscle pain · bruising pain · bone fracture pain · pain accompanying sprains (prankache) · pain after tooth extraction · (sore throat) · ear pain · Traumatic pain analgesia
=> Chills (chills due to fever) · fever declining during fever
- Per 3 tablets
- Acetaminophen 300 mg, ethenzamide 200 mg, allylisopropylacetylurea 40 mg, caffeine anhydride 50 mg
- Additives : lactose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, carmellose Ca, cellulose, Mg stearate
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following dose on a full stomach with warm or lukewarm water.
Please keep 4 hours between doses.
Adults (15 years +) : 3 tablets each, up to 3 times a day.
11 - 14 years : 2 tablets each, up to 3 times a day
5 - 10 years : 1 tablet each, up to 3 times a day
Under 5 years : Do not take.
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Children should take them under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Adhere to the usage and dosage.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)