VITATREAL A suppository
JAN code : 4987307240888
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
# In hemorrhoids, venous congestion causes inflammation, pain, itchiness and bleeding.
The condition becomes complicated and worse when infected by enteric bacteria or pyogenic bacteria due to weakened immune system in the anal area. To treat such hemorrhoids, it is important to mitigate inflammation in the affected area and remove the cause of the pain or bleeding as early as possible in the right way.
# Vitatreal A suppository provides excellent effect more surely for several symptoms of hemorrhoids like severe pain, itchiness and bleeding as it can deliver the medicine effective for hemorrhoids in any part of the affected area in the rectum.
- Alleviation for hemorrhoids symptoms including pain caused by bleeding piles and blind piles, itchiness, swelling and bleeding
- Per pill (1.4g)
(To relieve pain and itchiness of hemorrhoids)
Prednisolone acetate 1g
(To relieve swelling, itchiness and bleeding of hemorrhoids by reducing inflammation)
(To sterilize and disinfect the affected area)
(To promote the healing of the injury and repair injured tissue)
Tocopheryl acetate 60mg
(To suppress blood congestion by improving blood flow of the affected area)
(To relieve itchiness of the affected area)
- Hard fat is contained as an additive.
- Usage and Dosage
Insert the following dose into the rectum.
Fifteen years or older: One suppository i.t.d.
Under 15 years of age: Do not use it.
< How to take out a suppository from blister pack >
(1) Tear along the perforation to have one dose.
(2) Open two layers of plastic on top (by pulling one layer to the right and the other to the left) to take out a suppository inside.
< Instructions for the usage and dosage >
(1) Strictly follow the usage and dosage instructions.
(2) If the medicine is soft, use it after cooling it for a while. Or use it after warming it for a while if it is too hard.
(3) Use the medicine for rectal insertion only.
- Cautions for use
What you should not do:(If the consumer take the medicine without following instructions and warnings, it might cause harmful side effects or health risks)
1 . Do not take the medicine, if :
(1) You have a history of allergy to the medicine or ingredients of the medicine.
(2) The affected area is purulent.
2 . Do not take the medicine for a long period of time.
When consultation is required.
1 . Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor, if
(1) You are under a care of a doctor.
(2) You are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) You have a history of developing allergy reaction to medication and others.
2 . Stop using the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert, if the following symptoms appear after taking the medicine.
[ affected area: symptoms ][ Skin：rashes, redness, itchiness, swelling ][ Others: feeling of stimulation, pyopoiesis ]
In rare cases, serious side effects as follows might occur. Seek immediately medical attention, if occurred.
< Shock disease (anaphylaxis) >
Immediately after taking the medicine, following symptoms occur: itchy skin, hives, hoarse voice, sneezing, itchy throat, trouble breathing, rapid heart beat or consciousness muddle.
3 . If there is no improvement after taking the medicine for about ten days, stop using the medicine immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert.
- Cautions on handling and storage
(1) Keep the medicine in a cool place (1～30℃) with less moisture away from direct sunlight.
(2) Put the medicine out of reach of children.
(3) Do not transfer the medicine into other container. (it might cause misuse or quality change of the medicine)
(4) Keep the suppository with its tip downward. (The position can prevent the medicine from transforming even when it becomes soft)
(5) Do not use the medicine after expiration date. And if once used, try to use up the medicine as early as possible, even within expiration date.
- Chugai Iyaku Seisan Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)