Vitatreal Goreisanryou Extract Powder
JAN code : 4987457101480
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Goreisanryou extract fine granules are used to cure water-related metabolic disorders such as drymouth, urine loss, vomiting, which occurs because moisture in the stomach is not absorbed. Also, it is used for watery diarrhea, and it is also a necessary traditional Chinese medicine prescription in the summer.
The following symptoms that can be used regardless of your physical strength, and if you are thirsty with low amount of urine, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, headache, swelling etc. :
Watery diarrhea, acute gastroenteritis (not to be used with painful loose bowels) , in hot places, headache, swelling, hangover
< Addition >
Painful loose bowels holds a bowel movement accompanied by repeated abdominal pain, which has a feeling of remaining fecal matter.
- Per 3 packets (6.0 g)
- Alisma tuber 4.0 g, atractylodes rhizome 3.0 g, polyporus sclerotium 3.0 g, cinnamon bark 1.67 g, poria sclerotium 3.0 g
Fine granule containing 3.7g (equivalent to about 1.85g in terms of dry matter) of Goreisanryou water-based extract made from the above.
- Additives : Mg metasilicate aluminate, hypromellose, lactose, corn starch, and flavoring.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day (2.0 g)
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day (1.33 g)
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day (1.0 g)
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day (0.67 g)
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day (0.5 g or less)
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's medical treatment, and should only be taken when unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Matsuura Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)