JAN code : 4987768000199
Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Class II drugs with relatively high risk, and require special caution. Contains ingredients that may cause health hazards leading to hospitalization in a rare case.
- "Furyu" is a cold medicine that contains"goou" that is prized for antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, etc. as a noble medicine. In combination with Western medicine (ACE prescription, antihistamine, antitussive expectorant ingredient) with rapid action to the function of herbal medicines such as antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and detoxification of goou, exerts outstanding effect in various symptoms of cold.
@ The efficacy of crude drugs such as antipyretic and anti-inflammatory possessed by goou represents a potent action with Western medicine, and it works well for various symptoms of cold.
@ By blending the cinnamon powder and licorice extract ingredients, it has aromatic aroma and taste peculiar to herbal medicine, melts quickly and promptly improves the symptoms of the cold.
- Relieve symptoms of colds (runny nose, stuffy nose, sneeze, sore throat, cough, mucus, chills, fever, headache, joint pain, muscle pain) .
- Per daily dose (3 packets)
- Oriental bezoar 3 mg, acetaminophen 720 mg, ethenzamide 300 mg, chlorpheniramine maleate 7.5 mg, cipeidin citrate 50 mg, caffeine anhydride 150 mg
- Additives : powdered cinnamon, nickorium glycyrrhizinate (licorice extract component) , potato starch, carmellose calcium, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
- Usage and Dosage
The following amount should be taken within 30 minutes after eating
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day
11 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day
7 - 10 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day
3 - 6 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day
1 - 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Children should take them under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(2) Infants and children under 2 years : Priority is given to doctor's treatment, and should only be taken when unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Goseyakuho Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)