Vitatreal Ephedra Extract A
JAN code : 4987768003060
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Ephedra extract [granule] A is a traditional Chinese medicine prescription that mixed the extract extracted from the Chinese medicine "Ephedra" listed in the classic Chinese medicine "Treatise on Cold Damage Disorders" (Shang Han Lun) .
* Full-dose prescription means that it contains the total amount (1 day maximum) of the extract obtained from Chinese medicine prescription.
Used in the following conditions :
# If you have cold or fever at the beginning of cold weather
# Cough painful cold sympathy in the body, nose rash, bronchitis, stuffy nose
Body strengthening at the start of a cold, when there's chills, fever, headache, cough comes out and no sweat is present even though the body aches with the following symptoms :
Cold, nose rash, bronchitis, stuffy nose
- Per 3 packets (5.1 g)
- Ephedra herb 5.0 g, apricot kernel 5.0 g, cinnamon bark 4.0 g, glycyrrhiza 1.5 g
- Additives : lactose hydrate, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, light anhydrous silicic acid, crystalline cellulose, D-mannitol.
< Notes related to ingredients >
As this product uses natural (herbal medicine) extract, the color of the granule may be slightly different.
- Usage and Dosage
Usage and Dosage : Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
Between meals ... 2-3 hours after a meal.
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's treatment and should be taken only in cases of the unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Goseyakuho Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)