Vitatreal Shoseiryutou Extract A
JAN code : 4987768004012
- Type-2 OCT Drugs
- Risks are relatively high. Rarely contains ingredients that may cause health hazards beyond hospitalization equivalents.
- Shouseiryutou extract A is the traditional Chinese medicine prescription listed in the traditional Chinese medicine "Treatise on Cold Damage Disorders" (Shang Han Lun) .
# For coughs accompanied by watery mucus, colds with runny nose, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
# Bronchitis, bronchial tubes and asthma (asthma) who have a cough with watery mucus and runny nose.
- The following symptoms of moderate or somewhat frail, coughing with a watery mucus and runny nose : Bronchitis, bronchial asthma, rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, swelling, common cold, hay fever
- Per 3 packets (4.5 g)
- Contains : 2250 mg of Shouseiryutou hot extract (1/2 amount) extracted from the following crude drugs
Pinellia tuber 3.0 g, asiasarum root 1.5 g, ephedra herb 1.5 g, peony root 1.5 g, glycyrrhiza 1.5 g, cinnamon bark 1.5 g, schisandra fruit 1.5 g, processed ginger 1.5 g
- Additives : lactose hydrate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, light anhydrous silicic acid, L-menthol, crystalline cellulose, D-mannitol.
< Notes related to ingredients >
As this product uses natural (herbal medicine) extract, the color of the granule may be slightly different.
- Usage and Dosage
Please take the following amount in water or hot water before meals or between meals.
Adults (15 years +) : 1 packet, 3 times a day
7 - 14 years : 2/3 packet, 3 times a day
4 - 6 years : 1/2 packet, 3 times a day
2 - 3 years : 1/3 packet, 3 times a day
Under 2 years : 1/4 packet, 3 times a day
< Notice related to usage and dosage >
(1) Please adhere strictly to the prescribed usage and dosage.
(2) Children should take them under the guidance and supervision of parents.
(3) For infants under the age of 1, priority is given to the doctor's treatment and should be taken only in cases of the unavoidable.
- 1 . Store in a cool, dry place avoiding direct sunlight.
- 2 . Keep away from children.
- 3 . Remove the cotton from the container after opening.
- 4 . Do not eat the wrapped package in the container. Its purpose is to keep the contents dry.
- 5 . Keep closed tightly. Moisure will cause quality change.
- 6 . Do not handle melted tablets in your hand as discoloration may occur.
- 7 . Do not take if past the expiration date.
- 8 . Please record on the container the date in which you opened it.
- 9 . Please consume the product within 6 months after opening.
- Goseyakuho Co., Ltd. (Made in Japan)